Integration with Timesheeting App

sunnyblissbomb
sunnyblissbomb Member Posts: 15 Reckoner Reckoner

I'm looking to integrate TimeCamp - great time recording, terrible invoicing with Reckon One, terrible time recording Great Invoicing.

As far as I can tell it can't be done with Zapier. Is there a way to easily integrate these two apps? There are no good time recording apps that integrate with Reckon One that I can see.

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @sunnyblissbomb

It doesn't look like TimeCamp currently integrate with us at this stage as you've mentioned.

Taking a look at Zapier, there seem to be some options available in terms of a 'new time entry' trigger and then associated action in Reckon One but you'd need to undertake some testing there to ensure its doing what you need it to.

When it comes to integration options with timesheet functionality, you may want to check out AroFlo which I'll link more info to here - https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/add-on/aroflo/

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.