Tab items don't match

mer
mer Member Posts: 1 Novice Member Novice Member

FIrst try of reckon one. I've watched the tutorial etc, but my " money out " Tab doesn't have the same alternatives as the tutorial., just has" make payments." Why?

Best Answer

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,378 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @mer

It looks like you're currently on our Accounting Essentials plan with your Reckon One book trial at the moment.

Accounting Essentials is our base plan that allows you to enter payments & expenses, track and report GST for BAS, cashflow, budgets and reports. For additional features such as invoices, bills, bank transactions, you'll need to move to our Accounting Plus or Accounting Premium plan.

The good news is, if you're currently in your free 30 day trial period you can move to the Accounting Plus or Premium plan directly without any charge from within your Reckon Portal account for the remainder of your trial period 🙂

To change your plan, check out the below steps 👇

1️⃣ Click the Menu button on your Reckon One book

2️⃣ Click Settings.

3️⃣ Select the Modify your Reckon One plan option.

4️⃣ On the next screen click on the Edit icon next to Accounting to select the plan

5️⃣ Select the Accounting Plus plan and then click on Continue on the bottom right corner.
    On the next screen click on Subscribe (You will not be charged when you click on Subscribe, you will be bille for the new plan from the next billing cycle)

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

Answers

• Tanvi_kataria
    Tanvi_kataria Reckon Staff Posts: 303 Reckon Staff

Hi @mer

You might need to have these options enabled from the Reckon One Settings.

Go to Reckon One Book - Click on Settings

Go to Day to day - Money Out and enable the options as per your requirements.

I hope this helps. Please reach out for any concerns. Thank you!

Regards

Tanvi

• Jason_Z
    Jason_Z Reckon Staff Posts: 35 Reckon Staff

Hi @mer

To help assist you further, could you also elaborate on what alternatives are you missing and could you provide a screenshot of this?

Thanks,
    Jason