Item price displaying incorrectly on Invoice PRINT & EMAIL - but Item price is Correct

sushiforschools
sushiforschools Member Posts: 3 Novice Member Novice Member
edited October 16 in Reckon One

Item price displaying incorrectly on Invoice PRINT & EMAIL - but Item price is Correct on the Invoice template I called support and they said this is a Glitch that can only be fiexd by reporting on this group

I cannot send invoices to my customers! HELP PLEASE

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,370 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Morning @sushiforschools

In comparing your screenshot vs the PDF invoice, it looks as though there's a variance in the 2024MARROLL item price.

Is this a new occurrence? ie. do your previous invoices that include this specific item show the item price as $3.30 on the PDF invoice?

Also, is it only affecting this specific item? Or do you have other items that also exhibit the same behaviour on an invoice?

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• sushiforschools

I now realise its happened before - refer Invoice INV0708 25/9/24 - its happened with all lines

It seemed to start when I started using recurring transactions

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,370 Reckon Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for that @sushiforschools, it looks really strange.

Did you make any changes to item pricing recently when you created your recurring transaction templates?

I notice that you don't have any recurring transactions currently active, does that mean the invoice from your opening post (INV0763) was created manually? ie. not as a recurring invoice

🎉 Get rewarded for contributing to the Reckon Community! Learn how you could get a $100 gift voucher each month HERE.

• sushiforschools

INV0763 I have posted here as an example of a past occurrence. It was created from recurring, but I am sorry I needed to invoice my customers so to avoid confusion I deleted all of my recurring.

at that time - I was not thinking of how you would trace the problem - but needed to invoice my customers to get PAID

also - no problems since by just adding invoices - so I think the problem was related to recurring - but they are gone as I can't have this disruption to my billing cycle

• Rav

Totally fair enough, thanks for that @sushiforschools

Ok, what I've done is put the details of this together into a case and sent it over to our Reckon One product development team to investigate.

I may need to come back to you if they need more info but I'll keep you posted.

Cheers!