STP ATO Error Message

Leanne_7663246
Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
edited October 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hoping for some help please.  I lodged our pay run thru STP about a week ago and I thought it went thru fine. I just went back in to lodge another one and found this message. I can't work out what I have done.  Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Leanne,
    The 'Please contact the tax office' message means that the Software ID has not been registered.

Did you do this prior to your first STP submission? Or have there been any changes to your STP setup? 

Where is my Software ID for GovConnect Single Touch Payroll (STP)?

"Please contact the tax office" - Single Touch Payroll

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leanne_7663246
    Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Thanks Rav. No I hadn't registered the software id. Must have missed that step. All done now.
  • Capricorn Stages
    Capricorn Stages Member Posts: 19
    edited September 2019
    I am getting the same error but I have the software ID in there.Any other ideas?
  • Fozzie_9198383
    Fozzie_9198383 Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2018
    I'm having the same issue; maybe need to upload again?  Hopefully someone will let us know.

TF
  • sherrie
    sherrie Member Posts: 11
    edited October 2019
    There are numerous error messages from the tax office and I cannot submit successfully.  Please supply a list of errors and solutions .