First login to your Hosted account and launch the application
If you see the Reckon Accounts Login screen for a company file, press the Cancel button.
Uploading the file:
1) Once logged into Reckon Accounts Hosted, click on the floating toolbar as shown below.
2) Click on the ‘up arrow icon’ to download the file.
3) You will see the file browser window will open.
It will by default look into the last folder you may have been accessing such as the Downloads folder
4) Navigate to the correct backup file you wish to upload and select it, then click the OK button to start the upload process.
5) When your data file is uploaded to the Hosted platform, it will go to the B:(My Backup) drive
You can then restore the backup file so that it becomes a normal company data file (*.QBW) that you can use to enter your financial data.
Regards,Data Recovery Team
Be the first to post a reply!