Reckon Accounts Hosted 2015 R2 has made the QBwin.log file accessible to users.
The file is located in the Q:\Log folder and is named verify_rebuild_data.log.
On each restart of Reckon Accounts Hosted a new log file will be created.
The current one will always be named verify_rebuild_data.log and older ones will be renamed with .old1, .old2 etc. added to the file extgension.
To initiate the creation of the verify_rebuild_data.log:
1. Open your company file. Click on the File menu, select Utilities and then select Verify Data or Rebuild Data.
Note: You will be prompt to create a backup if you select Rebuild Data.
2. After the verify or rebuild operation is completed, click on the File menu then select Exit
4. Go back to the Dashboard and launch Accounts Hosted 2015 R2 again.
To view the verify_rebuild_data.log file:
1. Click on the Download icon and browse to My Live (Q drive) then the Log folder. Q:\log
2. Locate and download verify_rebuild_data.log.old1
3. Rename file name to verify_rebuild_data.log
4. Open verify_rebuild_data.log with Windows Notepad or other text viewer
- Data Recovery Team
Be the first to post a reply!