Support for 2013 HIM with Free Reckon 2015 Upgrade
I have just upgraded from Reckon Personal Plus 2013 to Reckon P+ 2015 via the free 2015 O+ free upgraded provided by Reckon after the recent stock price service debacle. My 2015 P+ upgrade seems to have worked fine - installed, activated and registered. However - the free upgrade didn't cover Reckon Home Inventory Manager - that was not provided as part of the free upgrade. I was not prompted to uninstall HIM prior to upgrading to P+ 2015. Now I am using Reckon 2015 I find:
* HIM 2013 will not open from within P+ 2015
* I can open HIM 2013 directly from it's own 'run icon'.
* I don't think that the HIM 2013 'Update Reckon' routine is working, although I don't get a system message one way or the other. No surprise there given P+ is in s new folder.
SO - what do I have to do to continue to use HIM 2013 in an integrated fashion with Reckon P+ 2015? I have been using both products for at least 15 years now.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community