I am downloading Personal Plus 2015 .Do I click Data Converter or not?

Options
vivian Hawke
vivian Hawke Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited August 2016 in Point of Sale

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Vivian, where are you seeing this option? (screenshot would help). Thanks, Mirko.
  • vivian Hawke
    edited September 2014
    Options

In the 6th window- The DVD windows are1,select Australia 2 start 3 instal 4  Click to install 5 welcome wizard 6 select Data Converter or leave other dot already selected. I did not select Data Converter and completed the download, When I opened PP2015 I tried to Back up the opening data and it said "2 accounts missing". Do I uninstall and start all over again and click Data Converter? .Help please. Vivian.

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Vivian, if you are going from 2013 to 2015, you should not need to convert the file. Simple opening the file in 2015 should work. If there is a errors they maybe with the datafile. Do you have a backup version of your datafile you can try to open in 2015?
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Vivian, I've checked into things with some of our techs they mention the converter is only for users who are importing data from Microsoft Money, it has no relation to Reckon Accounts data files.
  • vivian Hawke
    edited September 2014
    Options

Thanks Mirko. So Not clicking the converter button was correct .I think it should have explained it for people like me.

Many thanks for your help .Much appreciated.