How can I add shipping details on a POS transaction

Options
Robyn_7112869
Robyn_7112869 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Point of Sale
We are hoping to put our account customer deliveries through our point of sale register to avoid handwriting invoices and then charge to the appropriate account customer. However, I cannot find a simple way of adding the shipping address to the receipt/delivery docket. Any ideas?

Comments

• Robyn_7112869
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Thanks Andrew. Yes, they are for both account and COD customers and we are currently utilizing the memo function to add in the shipping address however, it's not ideal.
  • Megan Adams
    Megan Adams Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    Options

Have you found another alternative Robyn? I am in the same situation with this.

• Robyn_7112869
    edited February 2015
    Options

Hi Megan,
    No unfortunately we are still using the memo function which is not ideal as when posted through to Reckon Accounts it doesn't match up with their shipping "box" on the invoice. Also, old "ship to" information comes up in the invoice "ship to " box which then has to be deleted.
    Thanks Andrew for the info... we have set it up like this but as we cant go altering account customer addresses all the time it is not feasible. However, we do hand write the delivery address after this has printed off on a regular basis.
    Las week I once again suggested a "Ship to" function/feature on the POS to Reckon as this would make it much easier for COD and account deliveries through the POS. Maybe Megan, you could do the same... if it happens often enough they might work on it!

• Megan Adams
    edited February 2015
    Options

Thanks for this information Andrew. We have only recently moved from reckon accounts to POS to try and avoid A4 pages etc. It may be a better option to print the invoices for only deliveries as you have suggested I will defiantly look into that.
    Thanks again!

• Megan Adams
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am going to recommend the 'ship to' feature now Robyn. Hopefully they will make some changes soon!
  • Robyn_7112869
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thanks Megan. :)
  • Graham Boast
    Graham Boast Accredited Partner Posts: 331 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi Megan 

POS is capable of printing the Billing Address, but not the shipping address, on a POS Docket.

In POS Terminal
    Tools > Options > Keyboard > Design Touch Keyboard Layout 
    Select "Cust. Number button" , then Function Button
    On the next screen tick "Print the Billing Address"

Graham Boast 0409317366
    Reckon Accredited Consultant
    graham@reckonhelp.com.au
    http://reckonhelp.com.au/remotesupport.htm

Graham Boast | 0409 317366 | graham@reckonhelp.com.au