Log in to Reckon 13 Personal Plus
Robin Miller Member Posts: 2 ✭
edited October 2017 in Personal Plus and Home & Business
I cannot log in: each time I enter my account password, the computer 'freezes' and it's necessary to close (control-alt-delete) and then sign in again to my desktop through Task Manager.
Hey Robin, welcome to the Reckon Community. Have you tried opening another file (even a same file) does the same occur?
Robin Miller Member Posts: 2 ✭Yes. I've made many unsuccessful attempts during the last 24 hours to open both the current and previous recent backups of my data file. The log-in problem I've descirbed has occurred erratically before this; but it's persisting now and thus preventing access to my data.0
Thanks for that info Robin. I've sent this off to one of our techs to look into. ^Mirko
Mustafa Alumni Posts: 55 ✭Hi Robin,
Thank you for your question.
Could you please provide with the below information:
1. What's the location of the data file
2. Full name of the data file
3. What's your operating system like win 7/8.1 and is this a laptop/PC/surface
Can you also follow the below steps:
4. move the file on your desktop in a new folder and renamed it
5. right click on the desktop icon and run as admin
6. turned off all your services before you launch http://kb.reckon.com.au//issue_view.asp?ID=4819
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- 18.3K All Categories
- 6.3K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 977 Reckon Payroll App
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 8 Reckon Invoices App
- 12 Reckon Insights
- 105 Reckon API
- 773 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 57 About Reckon Community