available leave and perosn leave owing are not showing up on the payslips.

Options
Kim Wilson
Kim Wilson Member Posts: 6
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Just loaded reckon accounts premier 2014 onto my new computer. when I print the pay slips the available leave and perosn leave owing are not showing up on the payslips.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi Kim, I am sure it is a tick option on the payslip setup that you can choose to show or not on the payslip. I can't get into mine at the moment. Hope this helps.
  • Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Kim,

In case this happens again, the steps to fix it are:

Edit drop down menu > Preferences > Employees & Payroll > Company Preferences > Printing Preferences in the top right hand corner.

Here you can now tick and untick what you would like to show on payslips.

This printing preferences area is also a button on the right hand side when you go to email or print payslips too.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Kim Wilson
    edited January 2015
    Options

HI Sally and Kathy, thank you both for your replies. however I've been into those preferences and all boxes are ticked..  Please help again.. Is this an issue with this reckons accounts premier 2014 addition?  I have been reading some other comments and it appears a few are having the same problems.  Can you please let me know. Thanks. Kind regards

Kim

Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Kim,

Are you using a customised payslip or the Reckon standard 1/2/3 per page payslip?

Sally

• Kim Wilson
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi Sally, I really have no idea. I'm pretty sure it's the standard 1/2/3.. How will I be able to tell which I'm using? Thanks Sally. Warm regards Kim.
  • Kim Wilson
    edited January 2015
    Options
    HI Sally, its customised payslips. I just found that out.  thank you. Kim
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Kim,

On a customised payslips I believe you have to edit the template to include the boxes, not just set it in preferences.

So if you go to edit drop down menu > templates > double click on your payslip > click on additional customisation > on the header tab are the necessary boxes ticked? > then you may need to click on layout designer to move things around if they aren't where you want them to be.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Precision
    Precision Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I'm not sure if you can help me too please! I have the same problem as Kim but do not have the 'templates' option in the edit drop down box.

Many thanks in advance.

LIsa
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Lisa,

Try going to print/email your payslips > click on preferences on the right hand side > check the boxes are ticked to show the leave.

Are you using the Reckon standard payslips or a customised payslip?

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)

• Precision
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Sally,

Many thanks for coming back to me. I have tried checking the preferences on the right hand side but all boxes are ticked. 

How would I know which format payslip I am using sorry?

Lisa
  • Kim Wilson
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Lisa, have you updated Quickbooks by any chance? Because if you have, after your first pay run the problem fixes itself. Kind regards. Kim.
  • Precision
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Kim, not as far as I am aware. we use Quickbooks Pro 2014. Many thanks Lisa
  • Kim Wilson
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Lisa, it sure is frustrating. Email this person. Tell them what program you are using. Keshav.Timalsena@reckon.com Explain what's happening and hopefully they will be able to answer your question. This is where I found my answer. Good luck. Kim.
  • Precision
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks Kim Ill pop an email over now. 
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Lisa,

When you print your payslips, just underneath the date fields is a drop down which will allow you to select 1/2/3 per page or a customised payslip.

Kind regards,

Sally McIntosh (Sally@samsolutions.com.au)