Annoying "copy to local clipboard"

Options
Leshae
Leshae Member Posts: 7
edited November 2017 in Accounts Hosted
Please help.....every single time I select Cntrl+C to copy the item description (or anything) within Accounts Hosted 2015 R1, I get the annoying clipboard (attached screen shot). This did not happen in the previous versions. I would like to remove this from coming up every single time, as I use the Copy command up to 100 times per invoice.
Please help so my efficiency isn't further affected.
Thank you.

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hi Leshae, the clipboard is required if your are using a non Microsoft browser. If you are using a windows machine, you may wish to try your luck with Internet Explorer to see how it works for you. IE has full operating system clipboard integration and does not require the extra steps. ^Mirko

• Leshae
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thanks Mirko, but I should have mentioned I am working on a Mac, and will not have access to a PC.
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Have you recently changed over to Mac? Copy and Paste has only been natively supported on IE since August 2014 - Firefox, Chrome, Opera & Safari has required the clipboard to integrate copy/paste functions.
  • Leshae
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thanks for your help Mirco, but I am only talking about the copy and paste within the Accounts Hosted invoice, class list area etc. I don't believe it has anything to do with operating system or browser, I believe it to be an issue with the new 2015 R1 update.
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Leshae, copy and pasting when using any browser but Internet Explorer will require use of the Hosted Clipboard. This has been the case since August 2014, when  Hosted left the Citrix infrastructure for a in browser experience.
  • Leshae
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thank Mirko, I understand that it has been in use since August 2014, I was using it successfully until the update to 2015 R1. The issue that I have is that the box, as per my screen shot, never used to pop up if I copied something within the Accounts Hosted area. It now pops up every single time and is affecting how efficiently I can do my work using Reckon.
    I just want to copy and paste within Reckon Accounts Hosted without the clipboard popping up every single time.
    I think it might be time to make the change to Xero.
  • Etyak85
    Etyak85 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I am having the same issue - 1 week ago no issue this week keeps coming up ... no changes been made to browser or anything like that... maybe it was an update or someone has accidentally touched my settings in Reckon GRRRR ?
  • Kaitlyn1798
    Kaitlyn1798 Member Posts: 26
    edited November 2017
    Options
    It justed started with mine as well , it is affecting my work progress ! 
    Is anything being done regarding it ?
  • Emily_8684186
    Emily_8684186 Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2017
    Options
    According to another thread, this current problem seems to be an after affect of an issue with Printing, so that has apparently reverted the settings back to the old clipboard, specifically if you use Chrome (which I was told to use, not Internet Explorer)... This is so frustrating and such a waste of time! (never used to be an issue), If you follow the HERE link in this thread attached it'll make note of this issue, https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/clipboard-6tfspofvo3gf1