Is there a method of printing a copy of a bill previously entered in Reckon Accounts

Options
John_7447079
John_7447079 Member Posts: 6
I need to print a copy of a bill entered so that when entering another bill from a similar supplier with all the same items, tax codes, GST on imported goods, customs, AQIS fees etc. so that I can refer to it when similar bills come in. It seems so complicated and unnecessary to work it all out again.
Thanks

Comments

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 803 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    John,

You might find it easy to do an  "ALT"  +   "PRINT SCREEN"   combo keystroke, and then "PASTE"  the captured screen content into a document or email for referral.   That way you get to see all the screen features, rather than just the journal content, which is typically the only print feature

Gary Pope

An Accredited Partner- Consultant  (VIC. Aust)
    http://www.alchester.com.au/reckon-accounts-clarified/
    "Working with Accountants/Bookkeepers PPs/APs, as an
          independent IT Professional
     and retired FCPA Accountant"

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Another way might be by Memorising the bill, that way you have the whole thing there ready to go whenever you need it, you may need to change the amounts but it's still there
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I agree with you Charles.  And to provide a little bit of extra guidance John, whilst you might memorise that bill for Supplier # 1, when you get Supplier # 2 coming along with a similar transaction, it is simply necessary for your to recall the memorized transaction for Supplier # 1 and then change the name to Supplier # 2, together with any other details that you might want to change.  Memorising transactions is an extremely effective way of being able to recall something from the past for a similar type transaction in the future.  John G
  • John_7447079
    John_7447079 Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Thanks Guys, I'll do the memorising thing, much appreciated.