Bulk changing invoices to "To be emailed"

Options
Hamilton Christian School
Hamilton Christian School Member Posts: 13
edited February 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Is there a way to email all invoices and credits within a period (eg last or current month), including those generated by Point of Sale?  I could then email statements without the "Show tax invoice item details" option (which isn't very pretty and uses GST exclusive values), and then email the invoices/credits so customers have the transaction detail.  [Obviously I don't want to go through all the invoices and manually select the "To be emailed" option.]  I am a NZ user of Enterprise 2015.

Comments

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi,

To email invoice or adjustment notes in bulk go to File > Send Forms.  There is no option for selecting a period, it will just bring up all forms that were set to be emailed and have not yet been emailed.  Tick off the ones you want to send and have the rest unticked.  Thats the only way to send them in bulk.

Regards,
    Shane.
  • Hamilton Christian School
    Hamilton Christian School Member Posts: 13
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hello Shane

I am aware of the <Send Forms> facility, but don't want to have to manually select all our invoices in order to be able to email them.

Maybe another option would be for PoS Administrator to have the ability to add (or not) a < To be emailed > flag to all transactions when they are imported?

Thanks

Gavin