how do i get invoices numbers to attach to an email in the subject field when sent

Jude_8169128
Jude_8169128 Member Posts: 2
edited December 2019 in Accounts Hosted

Comments

• Jude_8169128
    Jude_8169128 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    That's a shame.  Would be really great to get this feature in the future.  Would save a lot of time having to open emails sent to see which invoices they are.
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Hi Andrew, if this helps, soon we will release officially, our new Invapp for RAH, you can do all stock and service items Invoicing via mobile device.
    Its an app and needs to be downloaded vis Google store:Cosmic Invoice
    Here we have an automatic attachment of PDF INVOICE with the invoice number .
    we will offer FREE 30 Invoices  PER MONTH.
    For logins to try this app, pls shoot me an email

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• NarellePaterson
    NarellePaterson Member Posts: 111 ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Reckon needs to listen we need invoice numbers to appear in email subject automatically I send multiple invoices together and if I get a email error msg I never know which one it is referring to so I have to go back and check them all or send all again...and also customers are asking for it to appear on email as well....please please please find a way for the next version.
  • Julie McIntyre
    Julie McIntyre Member Posts: 9
    edited January 2017
    I agree we definitely need invoice numbers to appear in email subject
  • Nicholas Hower
    Nicholas Hower Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2017
    I agree. This is a necessary feature.
  • Emily_8684186
    Emily_8684186 Member Posts: 16
    edited March 2017
    100% agree, we need this!! - I have a few home maintenance/builders that we regularly quote for and it's so frustrating because I have to manually add in the quote numbers to subject titles (we send all emails from Reckon to us and then forward them from our business email - it's double handling, but we can pick up on mistakes)

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    We here at Cosmic Innovations are able to provide for  service industry  where invoice numbers are attached automatically to your email . And you are able to send the invoice instantly from your mobile device. The invoice is integrated to RAH within 15 mins without you opening RAH.
    We can also provide your own customised Invoice template with colour that gets sent to your client.
    We have now CAMERA you can take picture of job sites and send to your client
    We are offering FREE USE for now .

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Jo Bohm_8937215
    Jo Bohm_8937215 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2019
    We really need this. All the other account packages I have used have this as a normal feature.

• kathyd_10361519
    kathyd_10361519 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2019
    Has this feature been added yet?  After 3 years of posts and requests, you would think that Reckon would listen to its customer base.   I send out huge batches of invoices via email every day and most of my customers want their Purchase Order No to be in the subject line.    

Has anyone worked out how to do this?
  • NarellePaterson
    NarellePaterson Member Posts: 111 ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Sadly no not that I know of they obviously pay no attention to requests or maybe it's in the too hard basket!!! I have to go in and edit each email and it's even more important now I am on hosted as it's not sent from my email address so I need the numbers when I check through activity log.