Item number on open purchase order report

Options
Chris Kouts
Chris Kouts Member Posts: 5
edited January 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi - am obviously doing something wrong. i can't get item number to show up on open purchase order report. It gives me PO#, supplier, amount but Item No field is blank. Thank you so much

Comments

• gazza73
    gazza73 Accredited Partner Posts: 803 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Chris

I assume you are raising orders by Item CODE and not by some Chart of Accounts expense Account number, for instance.   Are you saying that the report actually shows you a COLUMN with the desired heading (but I call it item CODE),  and there are blank entries for allo the lines of orders on the report, for orders you are sure have these 'codes' - OR are you looking at some cutdown version of the report, and haven't yet turned on the item CODE column for display?  (in Modify menu)

Gary
  • Chris Kouts
    Chris Kouts Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Hi Gary - not sure if you received earlier replies ?? i am uploading printout which shows column headers for both item and item description blank whilst report for purchase order item detail has item number listed ?? thks ( as you can probably tell this is the first time i have used reckon community) cheersimageimageimage
  • accountsgrs
    accountsgrs Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi there
    I have the same problem!  I need to know how to get the Open Purchase Orders to display by the Job Number, so that I can get the full picture of the Job Cost so far (actuals and coming bills).  Can anyone help?  I am under the pump for a report to the boss!
    Many thanks to you all :-)
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Options
    so what you looking for is WIP report, for all open PO via job its cost so far against what has been used viA PO and bills paid. Actually what you need is a detailed JOB COSTING REPORT .
    We can help you and you  may call me on 0407068942,once you have exhausted all avenues in this forum

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• accountsgrs
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I have just discovered the answer is, you must include the  Customer: Job field  in the template layout designer of the Purchase Order form, on the screen, not printed. Then the Open Purchase Orders by Job detail with item selected, will show them.
  • accountsgrs
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Can you tell me how to get the Transaction detail by Job Number to include Open Purchase Orders?
  • accountsgrs
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Trouble is, this means 2 different reports and it seems impossible to amalgamate them.  I don't know why the Transaction Detail by Job Number 
    Report doesn't pick up Open Purchase Orders in the Transaction Type.  It really should!  How else do we get this detail in Reckon Accounts?
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi Deb,
    You  CALL ME ON 0407068942, I  can discuss on this

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009