foreign income tax offset
Denis Giles Member Posts: 5 ✭
edited March 2020 in Personal Plus and Home & Business
Foreign income tax offset. Is there a way of capturing foreign (USA) tax withheld for the purpose of claiming a tax offset when preparing tax returns?
David M Member Posts: 83 ✭Hi Denis
What I do is create a new category - Tax paid - USA Withholding.
I then record the income gross, with a separate transaction for the payment of the USA withholding tax.
That provides all the information needed when I prepare the year end accounts.
Hope that helps
- 18.3K All Categories
- 6.3K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 984 Reckon Payroll App
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 8 Reckon Invoices App
- 12 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 778 Payroll Premier
- 291 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 58 About Reckon Community