accessing Reckon Hosted when company closed

Options
Gemma White
Gemma White Member Posts: 20
edited September 2020 in Accounts Hosted
If i have Reckon Hosted and we are going to close the company and cease subscription to Reckon will i still be able to access the information in that file for future reference

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,304 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Download the backup and get the Reckon Enterprise version (you are entitled to it as a Hosted user) restore your file and you will have access to look at entries, just not make any new ones
  • Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 442 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Kris
    Is it correct that you can't make any new entries if you download Enterprise? 

I had always thought you could work on your downloaded file and, if necessary, upload back into the Hosted environment.

(Not that Gemma would want to after her company closes - asking purely out of interest)
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,304 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    Options
    You can make new entries until the subscription date on the Enterprise program has ended, after that you can only view transactions. Yes you can work on downloaded file and upload to Hosted but not once you have cancelled the Hosted subscription 
  • Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 442 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Thanks Kris