Tax codes

iandavidsmith Member Posts: 1

I am a sole trader running a drawing business , for expenses most of them are services such a phone , internet, printing and posting.

I am assuming that all those expenses go under the tax code NCG

and that any small office supplies go under that NCG code as well

only big items such as new commuter, printer office furniture go under the CAG tax code




  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,191 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

    Spot on, although these days CAG and NCG are one and the same as BAS reporting doesn’t separate them. Only the GST component is shown at 1B