Where can I find the payment we made but not applied to the bill?

Options
May Lee
May Lee Member Posts: 23

Whenever we made a payment to a supplier, it always pop up an option of applying a payment to the supplier. I looks like a payment was made but not applied to the supplier. I looked through the make payment section, but there is no payment made on that day, so I cannot find it and delete it. What can I do?

( It is a wrong entering, and I think it happened when we made payment, and unlinked the payment, and made another payment again), however, it shall be found in the make payment section, and we can delete from there. However, I just cannot find that payment at all. very weird. ( see attached two screenshots. The payment said 3/11/2018, but I cannot find on the make payment list )

Many thanks.

Comments

• MJS1953
    MJS1953 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I have the same question as May Lee but cannot see any response to her

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,306 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I don’t use Reckon One, only Hosted, is there a search option in Reckon One?

• MJS1953
    MJS1953 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks for your suggestion Kris. I have located a search icon but the transactions appear to ones waiting reconciliation,

not the unallocated payments. I will investigate further tomorrow.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,306 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Good luck with it, I don’t use that version but in Reckon Hosted you can search by any criteria.