How do I allocate payments from my business for personal use (drawings) in Reckon One?
I have a bank feed set up and I am currently in the Bank Transactions tab on Reckon One. Please explain step-by-step how to allocate the following (payment made by my business but the item is for personal use, not business use)
- Drawings (direct credit) from my business account to my personal bank account
- Item for personal use, paid as an eftpos transaction with business account
I want to allocate these as drawings but can't find how to do this in Reckon One. I have a tight deadline to meet so any help with this would be most appreciated.
Also, how do I allocate a payment that is part business, part personal use, such as home expenses?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 136 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community