Setting up Long Service Leave on RAH

RachelRachel Member Posts: 9

Hi everyone,

We have 2 employees approaching their 7th year as our employee and so I was asked to set up their LSL and make provision. I found this - file:///C:/Users/pcktr/Documents/Pay%20Slips/Long_Service_Leave_in_QuickBooks.pdf BUT it seems not directly for RAH users so even though I have renamed Other 1 to LSL, it still doesn't show on payslip (I was expecting it will show there anyway).

Can anyone please point me in the right direction and help me find instruction please? These employees were on hourly rate and we are a NFP organisation. Will this be shown on their payslips once it is set up or will it show once they reach their 7th year mark? Please enlighten me and thank you so much for any input on this.

Regards,

Rachel😘

Comments

• Acctd4Acctd4 Accredited Partner Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Hi Rachel

You may just not have it set to print on Pay Slips.

Go to Edit (along top toolbar) then click on Preferences in dropdown menu.

Click on Payroll & Employees from LHS navigator list then click on the Company Preferences tab.

Here, you will see a "Printing Preferences" button for Pay Slips - You need to have the checkbox ticked for each Leave you want to display on Pay Slips:

Shaz Hughes Dip(Fin) ACQ NSW, MICB

Reckon Accredited Partner (AP) Bookkeeper * Regd BAS Agent (No: 92314 015) *

ICB-Certified Bookkeeper * Seasonal Tax Consultant since 2003

Accounted 4 Bookkeeping Services

Ballajura, WA

0422 886 003

[email protected]

https://www.accounted4bs.com/

• RachelRachel Member Posts: 9

Thank you so much @Shaz - I can see the LSL on their payslips now with 0.00 numbers on all. Notice that there is no slot for "begin accruing time on" like the instruction is showing. I will get back to it again some other time, at least what I'm after is fixed - appreciate your help.

• Acctd4Acctd4 Accredited Partner Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

Hi Rachel

Your screenshot above is just Leave Defaults eg info that's the same for ALL employees.

If you go into each Employee's Leave tab, you'll see their "Hours available ...", "Hours used ..." & "Begin accruing time on ..." options there for you to enter/select accordingly 😃

Shaz Hughes Dip(Fin) ACQ NSW, MICB

Reckon Accredited Partner (AP) Bookkeeper * Regd BAS Agent (No: 92314 015) *

ICB-Certified Bookkeeper * Seasonal Tax Consultant since 2003

Accounted 4 Bookkeeping Services

Ballajura, WA

0422 886 003

[email protected]

https://www.accounted4bs.com/

• RachelRachel Member Posts: 9

Hi Shaz,

I finally managed to find Employee's leave tab and edit it as per instruction, thank you sooooo much for your help.