Company Takeover - Shares Issued on Ratio Basis
I hold 9292 Shares in Comp ABC
A hostile takeover has been made by Comp XYZ - this has been successful.
Under the terms of the takeover, Comp XYZ will issue 1 share for every 3 shares held in Comp ABC
This means that i will be issued with 3097 shares in Comp XYZ
How do I carry out this transaction in Reckon Personal Plus ? I cannot find a transaction to cover it.
Any advice would be appreciated.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community