Company File Duplicated
In the Open Company screen, there is a duplicate of one of our company files. It is impossible to tell from the list, which is the correct file - see below:
The first entry is one of our company files, the next two are exactly the same (one being the duplicate) and the last entry is an old file we no longer use.
The only way to establish which is the correct company file out of the 2 duplicates, is to open one of them, then select "Open Previous Company". This gives the the list shown below and identifies the incorrect file as the first entry:
I have tried to locate these files in our Q:\ drive but can not be sure which is the correct file
I have taken a backup of the correct file but am not sure how to proceed to delete the duplicate?
Can someone help please?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community