What account type to use for tracking Peer to peer lending and Crypto investments?
I was wondering what accounts people have used to set up a record in Accounts Personal Plus 2021 for tracking:
(a) Crypto investment; and
(b) Peer to peer lending investment?
Peer to Peer lending offers fixed interest rates over 5-year timeframe, so I was wondering If I should use a Fixed Interest investment account or a cash account, and then update balances and track movements in / out etc?
Or, is there another account type more tailored to these, e.g. a loan account for the peer-to-peer loan where I am the lender, receiving a fixed return per annum?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community