Leave accrual settings for part time employee
I am having a hard time understanding if I have setup the leave correctly.
I have only ever had a casual employee. Now I have change her to permanent part time and am trying to get the annual and personal leave set correctly.
The leave accrual image below is from the first pay run, and I am just wondering if it looks correct.
Have I used the correct "rate per period" for both Annual and Personal leave.
She did 23.25 hrs for the pay period. So are the actual accrual numbers correct.
Thank in advance
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community