Payroll transactions and bank reconciliation
Newbie Reckon One user. I've done a bank rec and I've discovered that the discrepancy is because payroll transactions appear twice. I think they appear the first time automatically when I post a pay run. Then when I manually do the bank rec, they appear again as withdrawals from my account.
I'm guessing the simple fix is to simply delete one of them from the rec, but which one? Some just have 'Payroll' in the reference, and the withdrawals from the bank feed have a string of numbers in the reference. Does it matter which one I delete? Best practice? Any implications on other reports etc?
Thanks so much in advance.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community