Reckon Accounts Personal 2013 and Onedrive
I have been using Reckon for years on my home computer and still love it, but would like to use it on my laptop when I am away from home.
I have a C/users/owner/onedrive/Reckon backup folder, the main programme is in C/users/owner/documents/Quicken/Qdatacpy I believe, could I put it in onedrive as well?
Would I have to tell it where to look for the data?
I'm not that tech savvy but I do a similar thing with my genealogy programme and dropbox
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community