Keyboard Shortcuts for Dates

Options

Using latest Personal Plus 2021, I seem to have lost the Keyboard Shortcuts for Dates in the register:

T for today ,M for first day or month, H for last day of month, +/- for next day/previous day, etc

I presume it is a settings thing, but cant find it. Any help is appreciated,

Cheers

Ian

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,233 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited April 2021
    Options

Not heard of before so we need to look at different checks and it may be easier if you give me a call and we can work thru it.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

It’s just always worked for me from Quickbooks through to Reckon, never had to turn it on

• Ian M
    Ian M Member Posts: 7
    Options

I am indebted to Gerry who reminded me I had recently changed Windows date format to dd-mmm-yy which caused the problem As soon as I changed back to dd/mm/yy, all went well again.

Thank you Gerry (and Kris for replying)

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,233 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

All sorted it turned out that he changed the date style in windows and that wouldnt allow it to be short cutted in Personal Plus.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com