Backup files Personal Plus 2021

Options

After file backup problems with Reckon Personal Plus 2021 and completing  a clean uninstall, a few times, the system will still not accept and implement a backup instruction.

On opening the program, I must now choose to open a file located on my P.C. ( I use Windows 10 Ver 21H1). The Open File window then shows the name of my current file (retrieved from C:/ProgramData/Intuit/Quicken/Sample). When this is selected the program starts.

On exiting , I opt to back up my QDATA file (although the message says my last backup was 6th May 2021). Backup  folders have been created on my C:, D: and E:(external) drives but an Unexpected Error message  appears, with Code 7033 (Latest Report # 269775149) followed by a Backing up File confirmation note, before the program closes. The  Backup appears to go to the  C: Drive (Sample).

Other enquiries about problems with my Personal Plus 2021 account (the first issues since 2002 or earlier) have resulted in the recommendation that I store my data file in the default location which is – C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Quicken\Sample : I have done this only recently but it has not solved the problem..

Can anyone please assist, especially with my need to create a viable backup?              

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,228 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

I can fix it for you just call me.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

440634 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Thank you Gerry for your expert assistance. After months of problems, my instant startup facilities are restored, backups are working and no more error messages are experienced.☺️☺️☺️