Transfer GovConnect to a different user account

Leith_10861373
Leith_10861373 Member Posts: 2

I first raised this request with support on the 25th June but 2 and a half weeks later I'm still not getting anywhere.

Need to transfer the GovConnect service from one user account to another user account.

I successfully transferred the Reckon One -Payroll Lite subscription to the new account myself but the associated GovConnect service remains in the old account.

I have control of both accounts but can't see anyway to transfer GovConnect myself and Reckon support seem unable or unwilling to perform the transfer, despite making follow up contact many times I have not received any feedback to advise what the problem is.

If anyone can give any assistance it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Leith

What is the case number you have with our support team for the transfer of ownership request?

Let me know what it is and I'll follow up with them to see where things are at.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Leith_10861373
    Leith_10861373 Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav

Case number I received from my first email to Reckon support on 25 June is Case no: CAS-116375-S5L6K5. My numerous follow up phone calls provided no success, I was told a mix of 'we're busy so you just have to wait' or multiple times I was told 'someone is working on it now and they will get back to you by tomorrow' which never happened.

On Tuesday 6th June I rang support and spoke with Sana Ahmad <sana.ahmad@reckon.com> and while on the phone she emailed me to request account details but not sure whether she was linking back to the initial case number or starting afresh. Last communication from Sana was on Friday the 9th July when she advised "Its escalated , waiting for the responses." I have not received a reply from my attempt this week to email Sana requesting a further update.

Thank you for your assistance Rav, I am due to process payroll tomorrow so would love to get this sorted already.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Thanks for that. I'll have a chat with the support team to see what's happening with the case. Will come back to you shortly.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav

Hi again Leith.

One of our senior tech support team members will be giving you a call shortly to sort this out.

Cheers