Reckon Accounts Hosted - Problem with generated reports being downloaded /saved as PDF
I'm running into difficulties with saving / downloading PDF reports generated with Reckon Accounts Hosted. This started happening from couple of weeks ago. First I thought it's a Google Chrome problem, but later we found out that any other download from Google Chrome doesn't have any adverse effect on the system.
**Reports sent through emails or hard-copies printed out are not effected. Effect is only on PDF copies saved/downloaded which also freezes my all other Chrome functions.
Our Systems Admin had a look at it and mentioned that trying to download PDF reports take up more than 30% of CPU capacity which is very unusual. CPU usage suddenly spike when I press save as PDF.
Could Reckon software developer have a look at this issue and fix it please?
I have no problems with Firefox, that’s all I ever use for Reckon1
Thanks @Zappy I tried on MS Edge and working fine. I'll stick to Edge for Reckon.
Wonder why the sudden problem though, as I always used Google Chrome and had no problem for all these years.1
I have tried several browsers Firefox, Brave, Chrome Safari all have the same issue invoices disappearing on the ipad0
- 18.1K All Categories
- 6.2K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 7 Reckon Invoices App
- 946 Reckon Payroll App
- 11 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 11 Reckon Insights
- 104 Reckon API
- 764 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 50 About Reckon Community