Reckon GovConnect & STP

CanungraAdmin
CanungraAdmin Member Posts: 2

I am using Reckon One to manage three stores.

I tried to send my payruns through to the Govconnect this week but when I sign into Govconnect everything from day one has disappeared (about 2 years of payruns) and nothing new is uploaded.

This has happened for 2 out of the 3 stores.

Is this some kind of error that can be fixed to I can send the payruns through to the ATO?

Thank You!

Tagged:

Answers

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @CanungraAdmin

Can you give me some info on your setup ie. Do you have separate Reckon One books and STP entities in GovConnect for each of these 3 stores?

If so, are they all within the one account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• CanungraAdmin
    CanungraAdmin Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav

Yes I have a separate Reckon one book and STP entities in GovConnect for each store but they are all within the one account.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Ok cool, I'm guessing that each Reckon One book and also STP entity in GovConnect has a differing GST branch number for the respective store, correct?

Have there been any changes your book/account configuration lately?

What you've described in your opening post sounds really strange and I can't say I've come across it before. Just to clarify though, when you login to the account you can see the STP entities in GovConnect but when you go into 2 of the 3, there is no submission data in them whereas there was before? Is that correct?

If so, can I get you to send through some screenshots of what you're seeing in your account via Private Message.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.