General Journal not tracking in Tax Liability/Summmary Report
I am using Reckon accounts Premier and have need to to set up a Loan account for progress loan payments being made by our bank. To claim GST on these expense my accountant requested I set up a capital expense account and a loan liability account, and use these to transact general journal entries for the amounts being paid on our behalf.
The problem is that this is not reflecting in my GST Tax Liability or Tax summary reports for GST reporting purposes. I have read on other boards that this is not possible in Reckon due to only having a tax item option for journal entries which is not tracked in the tax report.
Has reckon come up with a solution for this? Is there another work around so I can claim GST?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community