estimate or tax invoice - change sku, descrip does not change
I have an issue.
If you have an item (say sku1) in an estimate or tax invoice and then change the item to sku2, the title of the item does not change - stays as SKU1 title, not the new SKU2 title (price will stay the same as will and not change)
This has been an issue for several years, but decided to ask if anyknow how to fix this.. If I recall correctly I am sure I had got a popup asking me if it was ok NOT to change the description and in haste I said yes ..
Should be noted this only occurs on 1 quickbooks login. Generally the work around has been to delete the item line and add new line and select the sku that I need.
Anyone came across this before and been able to fix this issue?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community