Processing annual leave

Options
denh
denh Member Posts: 5

Hi Reckon Community,

I am trying to process an employee taking annual leave. When I enter "Annual leave" as a pay item, it changes the pay item to "Annual leave - termination", which means that the pay item is excluded from the super guarantee. I suspect it assumes that I am terminating the employee and paying out the remaining annual leave.

How do I process annual leave without termination?

Many thanks for your help!

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

These are the leave items I have, you may have to set one up

• denh
    denh Member Posts: 5
    Options

Thanks @Kris_Williams.

I found the issue in case it comes up for anyone else. It was an employee that was previously a casual but converted to permanent. In their employee profile, I had recorded two important dates - the casual period (commencement and termination) and the permanent period (commencement, with no termination date). Because I had a termination date against the former, it wanted to process all annual leave entitlements as termination payments (no super applicable). Fixed by deleting the original entry and simply recording the detail in the comments!

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Good find, congratulations