Email customer invoice

Options

When emailing invoice to customer from Reckon Hosted is it possible to attach a document?

Best Answer

Answers

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Only to save it as a pdf and then email from your mail program and attach the other document- that’s all I would do

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Yes it is, I don’t know of any other way, let’s see if anyone else has any suggestions. Sorry I couldn’t be more help

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Giuditta,

If you have many invoices to send every billing cycle then it's worth looking into a custom solution.

I have done several projects that automatically (or on-demand) send outstanding invoices (or statements) to customers (from their Reckon customer's email). The email body is fully customized (you can have a fancy logo, signature or link, etc..) and can attach any document you want along with the invoice PDF generated from Reckon. The email body or invoice PDF can contain a payment link to give your customer an option to make an online payment (using a secured payment page or embed payment gateways checkout pages such as Combank Simplify, Stripe or any other vendors).

Once the user makes the payment thru these gateways, it will be recorded back to your Reckon and all you need to do is to reconcile it later.

It is really up to you how you want to automate your process, and I can help you to achieve that.

Thanks,

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au