Share price download

Options

Hi, I have Reckon accounts home and business 2022 and when downloading quotes in my portfolio, Coles Group (COL) and Endeavour Group limited (EDV) do not download the new share prices both stocks are correctly listed in Edit security details correctly as Coles Group, symbol COL, type Stocks, exchange Australia and Endeavour Group Limited, symbol EDV, Type Stocks, exchange Australia . All other shares I own do download the new share prices correctly can any body tell me what's wrong and how to fix it.

Kind regards, Graham

Comments

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,235 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

There are a few things we need to look at so give me a call later in the day and I will go through it with you

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

747706 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi Gerry,

Further to our phone conversation this afternoon and carrying out the procedures you talked me through the share prices that weren't downloading are now downloading correctly.

Thank you very much for your time with talking me through fixing my problem.

Kind regards,

Graham

• David M
    David M Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
    Options

Graham

Would be good to know what worked for you, so could you share with the rest of the community, as a Christmas present for them?

747706 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi David,

Open your Reckon file, at the top of your account and to the right of File, Edit, Tools, click on the online tab, then choose one step update, then when one step up date settings opens, click on select quotes (in blue) to the right of download stock & managed funds, then put a tick next to the stocks you want to update.

I hope this works for you.

Regards, Graham