How to Export 20 years of Reckon Personal data
I am looking at various MAC OS software options & want to know how best to export such a large amount of data. I have numerous bank accounts over the years plus I use the Share Investment component of Reckon.
From what I can see if I press CTRL + SHIFT + Z, then I can export to QIF file but it is only 1 account at a time.
Now what happens when I try to import that file & there are Account to Account transfers? Will the new software sort this out when I import the second account or will I get duplicate unrelated transactions?
Interested to hear from anyone who has attempted this?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community