Can the GST Account in Reckon be set up to be reconciled like a bank account in order to reconcile?
I was thinking it would be handy if I could set up the GST account in Reckon (a liability account) as an account that could be reconciled when the BAS is done? That way, when someone in our bookeeping team has made a change in a previous period, the reconciliation discrepancy report would highlight what the change is.
Has anyone done this successfully in Reckon or have any other suggestions to make this process easier?
In the past I ahve exported an excel report of the GST report after the BAS is completed and then if the balance changes by the time I work on the next BAS, I export that same report and compare the two to find the discrepancies. I was trying to find a quicker way to do this.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 929 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 947 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community