ERROR CODE -6000,-83

brisbaneblinds
brisbaneblinds Member Posts: 7

Hi, Reckon has aborted our programme & now we are unable to log back in & we keep getting error code -6000,-83 or company file busy at present....but it won't let us do anything.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @brisbaneblinds

I'd recommend heading into the Reckon Accounts Hosted control panel and logging off any active sessions that you find listed in the 'Log off Remote Sessions' area.

Once that is done logout in full (use the Logout option), and close your browser. Reopen Hosted and login. Confirm if you're able to access your file as normal.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• brisbaneblinds

Hi Rav,

Yes I have tried this but still unable to log on.

• brisbaneblinds

Thank you Zappy for talking with me last night & directing me in the right direction. All working fine now.

• Christine_SCP
    Christine_SCP Member Posts: 1

Thank you Zappy for helping me with the log on error (-6000, -83) this morning. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

• Janine_10861780
    Janine_10861780 Member Posts: 8

How did this get solved?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Have you gone into the control panel and logged off remote sessions?