Reckon Account 2020 - Company File
We recently attempted to upgrade from Reckon 2020 to Reckon 2022 as we were receiving 6123 error.
Reckon support tried to install 2022 but for some reason we couldnt get the backup or the company file to open.
We then tried to revert back but now even 2020 software wont open our backup file or compnay file QBD.
This is really critical for us to get this all working back up again so appreciate if anyone can provide any guidance or offer any assistance as our finance cannot operate.
We tried re-installing software multiple times but still no success. Unfortunately support isnt online to help so appreciate if someone can assist us with any type of assistance.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community