I have receipted a payment, and the amount equals the invoice, so it should show as zero balance and does on some screens but not others.
The debtor shows a zero balance on the customer screen, but when I look at "all open invoices" and "all payment methods" screens it shows a credit of $2.88 not allocated. I've tried deleting the payment and redoing it, but that didn't work.
Any ideas on why this is happening? All other payments for this client have been as they should be, no credit from anywhere that needs to be applied.
I'm stumped :(
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community