Super on Workcover
I have an employee who has made a Workcover claim. She was off work for one week. The employer must pay the first two weeks of wages when a claim has been made, then Workcover will pay.
Workcover has calculated how much I must pay her as a gross weekly amount.
Do I have to add super to that? Workcover does not pay super for injured workers wages for the first 52 weeks, but does the employer?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community