Changes made to payroll items not memorised
Hopefully this is a quick fix - have had a search through old posts but no-one else seems to have asked this question:
I use Reckon Hosted.
Why won't the changes I have made in the Payroll Item List appear on my employee's pay slips. For example, the JOBKEEPER item STILL appears every week and I have to manually delete it. (I'm sure this is SO EASY and I've missed the memo 😂)
I have dealt with Jobkeeper easily because it's set an nil $, but this....
Since July 1st, I have made a change to the amount on another payroll item and it insists on 'remembering' the old amount, thus, I have to manually enter it. It's fraught with disaster, ie. what if I forget to change it?
Thanks to anyone who can shed some light here for me! Please be kind! 🤗
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community