Upgrading Personal Plus 2004 to Home and Business 2022
When trying to open a Quicken Personal Plus 2004 data file in Reckon Accounts Home and Business 2022 I get an error saying "Unable to load DLL:......" I have seen other hits on this community saying to uninstall and reinstall but that has not worked.
Tech and Sales assured me it could be done before we purchased the new software and Tech Support have told me they are not trained in this software so cannot help. The only option is to go to the community. So here I am.
Anyone with any thoughts on how I can resolve this issue and therefore retain the history of data that I have associated with my accounts.
Thanks in advance
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community