RAH - Unbilled Costs by Job Report

Options
LKB
LKB Member Posts: 7

Hi everyone,

I am sure this is simply a setting or filter that I have not set correctly. I am trying to produce an Unbilled Costs by Job report in Reckon Accounts Hosted for a single job, that totals the expenses by supplier. I can do this but there are two issues.

1. I receive the warning as per the first attachment.
  2. I have one supplier showing under another supplier's heading, refer the second attachment. (Laminex then appears further below under its own heading with the exact same information.

I have included a screenshot of the Display and Filter tabs under Modify Report for further information.

Any help would be great.

Regards,

Megan

LKB

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Instead of source name being displayed what happens when you select name from the display options

• LKB
    Options

Hi Kris,

Thanks for your reply. This is what it looks like with both Source Name and Name selected:

And this is what happens when I untick Source Name:

So unfortunately, that has not fixed the problem.

Any other ideas?

Megan

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello

If you are trying to get a unbilled Job report , that is a WIP report , where you can track all your unused P.O cost, unbilled labour hours , and then cost by supplier actuals, etc, this report is not available in Reckon , nor in Intuit Quickbooks even though Intuits version in USA has more features in this regard.

We developed about 10 years a WIP tool for desktop , if you cant to go further for RAH , Please call me 0407068942

We have a video , i can post to you to see what it does

Chandra

Cosmic Group

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    Options

WIP report for Reckon Desktop :

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• LKB
    Options

I think I may have found the solution...? I need to sort by Source Name:

I still receive the error about the report being blank, however this seems to have worked.

Thank you for your help.