item bulk quantity price discount ?
is there a way you can do a price level on the cost side of a purchase like you can with the sell price.
If we buy above 50 of an item we get a better rate, above 100 a better rate etc. I don't want to have to remember the rates or put the item in as another item. I know I could add another field to show a discount or rate but that would still involve me a manually changing it.
Anyone had some experience with bulk discounts and how do you work them.
I did notice someone on here said that reckon works on the average cost of the item to work the P & L? if that is the case then how do I ensure I still make money when I only purchase say 5 of the items and then I purchase 1000? clearly the 1000 would dilute our profits.
Appreciate any feedback.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community