Annual leave hours reimbursement

Lyn_10072495 Member Posts: 30

I have an employee who is on Workcover. Until the claim was accepted he took annual leave and was paid accordingly. I have now been advised that I need to reimburse his annual leave hours used as his claim has been accepted.

How do I go about this? I obviously cant manually change the hours listed. :/


  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,204 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

    The easiest way would be to edit his details and manually change the annual leave owing. Did you pay leave loading, if so it will be more complicated. You could also go back to the pays and change them to a pay rate called workcover, ensuring that the original gross and tax figures remain the same.

  • Acctd4
    Acctd4 Accredited Partner Posts: 3,191 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

    I wouldn't be manually changing the employee leave records but would edit the original pays (to change them to using a "Workcover" Payroll Item) as Kris has advised, which will revert the leave automatically 😊

    Shaz Hughes Dip(Fin) ACQ NSW, MICB

    *** Reckon Accredited Partner(AP) Bookkeeper - specialising EXCLUSIVELY in Reckon Accounts / Hosted ! ***

    * Regd BAS Agent (No: 92314 015)* ICB-Certified Bookkeeper* Snr Seasonal Tax Consultant since 2003 *

    Accounted 4 Bookkeeping Services

    Ballajura, WA

    [email protected]

    (NB: Please give my post a Like or mark as Accepted Answer if I have been able to resolve your query as this helps others when seeking solutions!)