Annual Leave payrate changing
Today I processed payroll and one of the employees had a full pay period as annual leave.
The top payroll category was defaulted to Hourly Pay and the second was defaulted to overtime @ 150%. I changed the top category to Annual Leave and the pay rate auto changed from base to the +150% rate as per the overtime category.
any ideas why this might be happening?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community